Extra, Extra Read All About It!!! I have been nominated for “Rising Star” in the Los Angeles Business Journal 2009 Women Making a Difference event. Honoring L.A.’s most successful women business leaders. In its 18th year, this annual awards luncheon at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in the new downtown LA will recognize women making a difference in the Los Angeles community. This reader-nominated event and special supplement traditionally garners over 200 nominations each year.
Accented by a fabulous keynote speaker, Lynda Resnick Owner & CEO of Roll International Corporation, a private holding company with diverse interests. I’m sure you’ve heard of all of them. Flowers, water, nuts, pomegranate, lemons & oranges. They will all make you even more beautiful
- FIJI Water is the number one imported still water brand in the United States.
- POM Wonderful produces and markets POM Wonderful juices and fresh pomegranates.
- Teleflora is the largest floral wire service in the world.
- Paramount Farms is the largest grower and producer of pistachios and almonds in the world and markets its products through Sunkist and other labels.
- Paramount Citrus is a leader in California orange and lemon production.
The awards program is framed by sponsors (Union Bank of California, RBC Wealth, City National Bank & NAWBO-LA National Association of Women Business Owners) and is based on categories such as Executive, Owner/CEO, Philanthropist, Rising Star, and Volunteer. I’m looking forward to a fantastic afternoon!
Do you know what happens when women stand in their power? If you read my post last week you’ll recall financial forecasters are predicting that women are going to play a pivotal role in turning the economy around. A woman with brains & beauty is unstoppable. What’s your feminine leadership role???