5 Simple Steps To Maximize Your Health For Your Success
Are you taking care of yourself internally to maximize your success externally? When you have optimal energy you will get the job done. Here are 5 Simple Steps you can implement today to give you that winning edge.
1. Do This Not That – Today most people’s topic of conversation is work. When we wake up in the morning until we go to sleep at night but many entrepreneurs fail to take care of themselves the same way they take care of their health. Don’t skip working out. Just like you schedule an appointment with a client. Do schedule at least 20 minutes of exercise 3-4 days a week. You owe it to yourself & your business will benefit from the boost when you’re fully recharged after working out.
2. Color Your Die – Do dress up your plate with 8 colors. Fruits/Vegetables that are red, yellow, orange, green, brown, blue, white & purple. Remember antioxidants come from plants & 90% of the nutrients are in the skin & the seeds. So by eating fruits & vegetables in an array of colors you are fighting off harmful free radicals & slowing the aging process. 75% of all diseases are preventable & you can reduce your risk of disease by 30% with a proper diet. When you are well. You can conquer the world.
3. Your Network – One of the best ways to grow your business is by networking. Let’s take it a step further. One of the best ways to grow your business is to develop yourself personally by surrounding yourself with positive people that you not only can learn something from but who can also give you the tools to further propel yourself in life. Healthy relationships should always be on your to do list.
4. Relax/Unwind/Renew – Have you ever been called a workaholic? There was a time when it was very chic. In the 21st Century time is the new currency & having a balanced life is just as important as a fancy job title. Do make time to relax. No emails, No phones & No busy work. Moments of silence either via meditating, yoga or being by yourself free of distractions. Many of us work till the wee hours of the night getting little to no sleep. Your body is your vessel. Your rate of productivity will soar after a good nights rest. Remember to work hard & play hard.
5. Drink Up – Going to social events can be so much fun. Most people will show up just for great food & drinks. The networking is a bonus but remember as you sip that cup of coffee at the morning breakfast or that glass of wine at the evening mixer. Water should be included on your to do list. 8 glasses a day is not an urban legend. Water keeps your internal system functioning properly. Remember everything you do on the inside will sooner or later affect the outside. Be proactive about your health not reactive when there’s an emergency.“There’s no greater wealth than the health of your body”.